Saturday, April 13, 2019

DREAMERS CHALLENGE APRIL FOR 14TH, EASTER BONNET

This weeks theme is
"Easter Bonnet"

Easter brings back fond memories of
my childhood.
We raised chickens and at Easter time my daddy would go to the
 local grange and bring back a peeping box full of chicks. 
They were different colors for Easter. Pink, Yellow, Blue and Green.
They would be put in a warm incubator to keep warm until they were 
old enough to be put out in the yard.  

Then there was the song my Mother would sing on Easter Morning.
"In your Easter Bonnet"
I always had an Easter Bonnet and a new Easter dress made by my Aunt Maxine.

 
To see more information on this piece  Visit my blog Here


 Sneak Peek for the next Dreamers Challenge April 21st is

 "New York" 

Feel free to check out the FREE STUFF

in the tab above. I add new things here often.

Please post your artwork by using the link below 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment: