Saturday, October 23, 2021

DREAMERS CHALLENGE OCT 23RD, FARM GIRL

 This weeks theme is

"Farm Girl"

I was a farm girl. I grew up on a farm in Nampa, Idaho.

We raised chickens, sold their eggs and we had milk cows.

They were milked with machines 

and the milk went into a big milk can.

The dairy truck would come up our long drive 

and pick up the cans of milk.

We had several barn cats, a dog named Shep and several pigs. 

Sadly we did not have any horses 

but my uncle did and I loved going to visit 

him and his horses.

We also had a bull that I stayed away from.

I loved growing up on a farm.


For more information on this piece

Visit my blog Here

Sneak Peek for next week is

"Halloween"

Create something scary !

 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment