Saturday, September 26, 2020

DREAMERS CHALLENGE SEPT 26TH, DANCE

 This weeks theme is

"Dance"

                 I love dance and there are so many different

       kinds of dance. I was a dancer back in the 70's and entered in

                                   many competitions. 

      I have first place trophies for Disco and New York Swing.

                                   I miss those days.

                                Do you like to dance?


For more information on this piece

Visit my blog Here

Sneak Peek for next week Oct 3rd is

"Falling Leaves"

Happy Creating!

 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Some words for Abby... I'm so sorry, I can't post them on your blog, I don't know why...

    Fabulous dance in your eye Abby!
    Very special and impressive artwork indeed.
    Beautiful and touching samples of the Nick Bantock's work too.

    ReplyDelete