Sunday, November 4, 2018

DREAMERS CHALLENGE NOV 4, FALLING LEAVES

I want to apologize for being late with my challenges these days.
My hubby has been in and out of the hospital literally every other week for 5 days at a time 2 hours away from home or my computer.
I try to think ahead now but I when he gets sick it is sudden and urgent and I have no time to post before he is swept away in an ambulance.
Being a caregiver is really hard stuff !
Again I am sorry and I hope you understand
Thanks



This weeks theme is 
"Falling Leaves"

I can't believe its November already!
The beauty of fall is amazing.
Falling Leaves everywhere!

Happy Creating!

To see more information on this piece  Visit my blog Here

Sneak Peek for the next Dreamers Challenge Nov 11th is
 "Bubbles"

Be sure to check out the Free Stuff Tab

 Please post your artwork by using the link below
 
and don't forget, you must click on the thumbnail to view the full image.

2 comments:

  1. seems you have a lot of troubles....wish you all the best you need...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow !!! beautiful and so lovely work :) i really like your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete