Sunday, June 17, 2018

DREAMERS CHALLENGE JUNE 17TH, LITTLE PIGGY

This weeks theme is 
"Little Piggy"

Growing up on a farm we had pigs
Big pigs, little pigs, pink pigs and black and white pigs.
They are adorable when they are little but can get kind of mean when they get older.
Feeding the pigs was interesting. 
They eat corn from the silo and any scraps from dinner that you have. 
They love to wallow in the mud. My niece had a pig too. She named her Patti!
Oink Oink.....

To see more information about this piece check out my blog Here

Sneak Peek for next week is
"Blue on Blue"




2 comments:

  1. Is there a challenge for next week if there is I can see it...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes there is a challenge for next week. The theme will be I have had nothing but problems with Blogger. It only posts part of my posts. I will try and figure it out again today! Sorry

    ReplyDelete