Sunday, August 13, 2017

DREAMERS CHALLENGE AUG 13TH, TURTLE

First of all, thank you all for your get well wishes for my hubby.
He was in the hospital for a week but was discharged on Friday and is recovering nicely.
This weeks theme is
"Turtle"
Inspired by my friend, Nadine. She had a pet turtle named Bob and raised him from just a baby. He was about 2 years old.
He disappeared last week. He was a cutie.
Hope this piece inspires you.
Happy Creating!

To see more information on this piece
 Visit my blog Here

Sneak Peek for the next Dreamers Challenge August 20TH is
"Solar Eclipse"


Check out the FREE STUFF

 under the Free Stuff tab at the top of this page.

Feel free to use them as you wish.

I try to change these every month so keep looking.


Please post your artwork by using the link below and don't forget,

you must click on the thumbnail to view the full image.

The thumbnail is merely the link to forward you to the full image where you can

read about the artwork and leave comments.


5 comments:

  1. I wonder, which will be the next theme?!
    How are you, everything okay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry...my brain is working overtime and I am exhausted from the past week of travel and stress from my husbands ordeal. Thanks for bringing this to my attention Crazy Old Lady! Next theme will be Solar Eclipse .

      Delete
    2. ♥♥♥ real life is the important one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I liked the arrows for their help in organizing your notes.
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing.
    ,ตารางคะแนน

    ReplyDelete