Sunday, June 18, 2017

DREAMERS CHALLENGE JUNE 18TH, BEE

This weeks theme is
"Bee"

I am seeing many bees in my yard all over the Rhododendrons, Lavender 
and Apple and Marion Berry blossoms.
Makes me happy to see them at work.

Happy Creating!

To see more information on this piece
 Visit my blog Here

Sneak Peek for the next Dreamers Challenge June 25th is
"Spectacles"

Check out the Free Stuff
 under the Free Stuff tab at the top of this page

Feel Free to use them as you wish
I try to change these every month so keep looking.

Please post your artwork by using the link below and don't forget,

you must click on the thumbnail to view the full image.

The thumbnail is merely the link to forward you to the full image where you can read about the artwork and leave comments.

 

3 comments:

  1. I like this challenge so much, ........everyone feel greeted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautifully designed. The sunflower looks wonderful a d queen is fab 🐝

    ReplyDelete