Sunday, April 23, 2017

DREAMERS CHALLENGE APRIL 23RD EASTER EGGS

This weeks theme although a bit late is
"Easter Eggs"
 
 
 I loved Easter as a child
My Mother would wake me singing
 "Easter Parade"
In your Easter Bonnet with all the frills upon it,
You'll be the grandest lady in the Easter Parade.
 
Easter Eggs hunts for filling the Easter basket were fun
and of course lots of Easter candy.
 
My Auntie would make my cousin and I matching dresses to wear to church and matching bonnets.
 
Here is my inspiration for Easter Eggs
Happy Creating!
 
To see more information on this piece

Visit my blog Here

Sneak Peek for the next Dreamers Challenge April 30th is
"Bride"  


Check out the Free Stuff
 under the Free Stuff tab at the top of this page


Feel Free to use them as you wish
I try to change these every month so keep looking.



Please post your artwork by using the link below and don't forget,
you must click on the thumbnail to view the full image.
The thumbnail is merely the link to forward you to the full image where you can read about the artwork and leave comments.
     
 


1 comment: