Sunday, August 2, 2015

DREAMERS CHALLENGE AUGUST 2ND, MAILBOX

This weeks challenge is 
"Mailbox"

I love mailboxes and so I have no idea why I haven't used them more in my work.
There are so many styles of mailboxes. The big ones on the street corners, Post Office Boxes, the kind that hang outside your house and the ever popular mailbox that is out on the road. 
The latter is what I picked to create with. Hope it inspires you !

Happy Creating!

Visit my blog HERE
for more information on this piece
 SNEAK PEEK FOR NEXT DREAMERS  CHALLENGE ON AUGUST 9TH WILL BE
 "FEET


Check out the new FREE STUFF tab at the top of the page Feel free to take them and use them as  you wish. I will change these Freebies often   



 Please post your artwork by using the Link below,  and don't forget, you  must click on the thumbnail to view the full image.  The thumbnail is merely the link to forward you to the full image where you can read about the artwork and leave comments. Feel free to leave comments here on the blog also.

6 comments:

  1. I am a looker to this entry. Your work is smashing. The mailbox is really pretty and the rest of your entry.
    Your sweet cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just noticed the little cat! I hope she finds some love waiting in that mailbox. Love the colors♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. hallo Patty,
    you have a wonderful initial.
    and I am sure, there will be a great collection for you. all youful post for your wonderful mailbox.
    Herzlich Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for this unusual theme Patti :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cat by the mailbox; so perfect for a country scene. Beautiful and so well done, Patti. This is a great theme and we have viewed a variety of interpretations for it. It is fun to see what everyone creates with only a mailbox as the main image.

    ReplyDelete